You can learn 300 new words in a month, spending just 15 minutes per day:
1. Open www.lingualeobr.com. You can register or login with facebook.
2. Find favorite movies, songs, books or jokes – whatever you like.
3. Click on 10 new words (you’ll see the translation), which you can add to your online dictionary.
4. Choose games to memorize these words, and learn English playing.
Note: It’s in Portuguese. For other languages use www.fb.me/NdEEKijv.
Don’t forget why you are learning English – to communicate. If you live in an English-speaking country, pay attention to the English conversations around you. If you don’t have contact with native English speakers, you can use a facebook application to contact people:
1. Open https://apps.facebook.com/speak-in/
2. Select the language you want to learn and your native language.
3. Click on “Select Levels/Topics”, and choose what you want.
4. Click on “Learn Together”, and start speaking.
5. Also you can click on “Language Exchange” to communicate with native speakers.
If you have any questions regarding English (grammar, vocabulary, translations…), use www.help2say.com.
You can get answers for all your questions regarding English learning. Learn foreign languages by helping others and being helped by others. Share your experience, find out new interesting topics everyday. Be sure to use it and pass it on to others. Ask and answer questions, make the world better!
Source FB by Kellen Lai.